We believe in making life better for all children by empowering them, their families and professionals with meaningful behaviour change.
At BeChange, we’re passionate about helping parents and educators overcome all kinds of behavioural and developmental challenges.
So if you have any concerns about your child’s development or behaviour, no matter how big or how small, you’ve come to the right place.
How we help
At BeChange we work with the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis. ABA is a well-developed scientific approach to learning that focuses on social and environmental factors to produce meaningful changes in a persons life.
Our goal is to improve quality of life for children and their families. At the core of our philosophy is optimism – because the evidence proves that our science leads to positive change. We are always accountable to the change process. We provide you with measurable outcomes; every step of the way. We believe all problems can be solved, together.
We believe in keeping it simple
The 5-step process to working with BeChange
- Connect. Contact us with your concern, query, or diagnosis.
- Consult. At our initial consultation, we’ll have a chat about your goals and make some initial observations of your child’s behaviour.
- Recommend. We make a written recommendation that includes an estimate of number of sessions required, costs, and expected outcomes.
- Implement. We’ll work alongside you and your child to implement the plan. For some clients this might be an hour or two, for others a few weeks, and some we continue to work with over several years.
- Assess. We assess your child’s progress and outcomes along the way, and make recommendations for the future